Hey Ya!


Transpose: -2


Prelude


A A C A B G A
[Am]..... [G]...

Hey ya,   I see you walking through the door
A     A E E A    E    A A       A           B    C
[Am].....

Hey ya, why won't you look across the floor
A     A    A    C       A      B     A C     B  A
[Am]..............[Em]...............[Am]

Hey ya, I  got to tell you how I feel
A     A   A E   F   E    D   D    C E
[Am]..............[D].................[Am]

Hey ya, oh baby you're the only one for me
A    A    A   E E   E         F    E E D    C  B
[Am]..............................[Em]...

Hey ya, I wanna get closer to you
Hey you, I need to be closer to you
Hey ya, I got to tell you how I feel
Hey ya, oh baby you are the only one for me

Tumhe kaise main bataun, kya main paa gaya hoon
C D      E E    E     D E E    E    E      E     D E  E
[Am].................

Tum jo mere saath      ho
C     B  B A   E D F E C
[Em].......................[Am]...

Mujhko duniya mil gayi hai, zindagi badal gayi hai
C D        E E     E    D E  E     E D E   E E   D C D E
[Am]....

Tum jo mere saath ho
C     B   B A A G B A
[Em]...

ho oh oh, ho oh oh oh...
E A G E A G E A G E A G E A G F E D C B A
[Am]...

Hey Ya!

Haseen haseen hai ye safar
D E      G E      D    E A G
[Em]....

Sajji sajji ye raahein
G F   F E D  G D
[Dm]...

Jhuki jhuki hai ye nazar, khuli khuli ye bahein

Meri palkon palkon sapne chahe
C D  E C      E C       F       E D E
[Am]...

Haule haule dil ye gaaye

Mujhko duniya....



Hear me play






Played on Yamaha DGX 220 using:





Style - 60s8Beat (005) @ tempo: 90



Voice - Fantasia (106)



Watch the Song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogadda

    Newest posts

    Blog Archive

    Get Updates

    Enter your email address:

    ---OR---

     Subscribe in a Reader

    Followers (thanks guys!)

    Who else is visiting the blog now?

    Total Pageviews, a million thanks to you!

    Like the blog?